I’m trying to study for my English course and I need some help to understand this question.
Part 1: Lesson Plan 3
Create the third lesson and submit it along with the two unit lessons previously created.
The lessons in your unit should include literature-based materials as well as at least one lesson to include before, during, and after reading strategies for your content area. Focus on facilitating literacy development in your lessons. Align all learning objectives with the content area and ELA standards selected for the unit.
In addition, include in your lesson plan:
- In the “Multiple Means of Representation” section: Develop and implement supports for student literacy development across content areas .
- In the “Multiple Means of Engagement” section: Students’ personal, family, and community experiences, and cultural norms in the lesson to provide multiple perspectives of discussion .
- In the “Multiple Means of Expression” section: Opportunities for students to learn, practice, and master academic language in the content area .
Part 2: Reflection
Below the lesson plan, write a 250 word reflection based on what you learned throughout this course.
Address the following questions in your reflection:
- How can reflecting on your personal biases and accessing resources enable you to deepen your understanding of cultural, ethnic, gender, and learning differences to promote ethical practice, build stronger relationships, and create more relevant learning experiences?
- Did you notice any personal biases in your lesson and/or delivery? If so, how can you minimize them? If not, how did you ensure that no bias was included in your lesson and/or delivery?
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
I am attaching the 2 previous lesson plans along with the teachers notes and how they where graded.