I’m trying to study for my Article Writing course and I need some help to understand this question.
Select an article based on the Toyota A3 Method. After reading through the article, review the article using the following format with the headings indicated in bold below:
- Citation: Rhode, D. L., & Luban, D. J. (Eds.). (2006). Legal Ethics: Law Stories. New York, New York: Foundation Press
- Summary: The article should be summarized (using your own words) in two to three paragraphs and focus on the author’s main points.
- Critique: In two to three paragraphs, explain how the article influenced your understanding of the topic.
- Application: In two to three paragraphs, discuss how you will apply what you have learned from the article in a professional setting. How does the article relate to real world applications or your business? Include how you might share information in the article with your colleagues or supervisor? In addition, please indicate how would this information change the way you approach a situation, project, or discussion related to this topic at work? What did you find interesting or insightful?
there should be 6-9 paragraphs total
Useful links to guide you as well:
- Read the 5 Whys concepts from the following resources:
- Use DMAIC to make improvement part of ‘The way we work’ – Snee, Ronald D. Quality Progress, Sep2007, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p52-54 (Libguide, Journal Articles Tab)
- Organizational ethics, individual ethics, and ethical intentions in international decision-making. – Elango, B., Paul, K., Kundu, S., & Paudel, S. Journal of Business Ethics, Dec2010, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p543-561 DOI:10.1007/s10551-010-0524-z. (Libguide, Journal Articles Tab) http://ezproxy.bellevue.edu/login?auth=bb&url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bth&AN=55511212&site=eds-live
- White Paper Example: See the file in the Attached Files above