Help me study for my Management class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Maintenance Resource Management (MRM) is an extremely important part of the culture within the aviation industry. For this activity you will write a short paper defining MRM and the role it plays within international collaborations. Review the MRM resource document in your Module 1 readings. Further your understanding by researching the role of MRM in international collaborations via the Hunt Library or the Internet.
In your paper, address the following items:
- In your own words, define Maintenance Resource Management.
- Explain the benefits of a MRM program in aviation and its impact on “safety culture”.
- Research the role of MRM within international collaborations within the aviation industry and summarize these findings in your paper.
- Your paper must be written in current APA style.
- Your paper must be a minimum of 1 page in length. Do not exceed 2 pages.
- Paper structure:
- Title page.
- Body: 1-2 pages and contain one parenthetical citation for each source listed on the reference page.
- Reference page: must contain a minimum of two sources.
Submission is via file upload (acceptable file types: .doc and .docx). Save your file using the following naming convention: LastName_FirstName_1_8_shortpaper (Example: Doe_Jane_1_8_shortpaper). Do not use special characters or punctuation. View the evaluation rubric to identify qualities of an effective paper and to ensure your paper meets or exceeds grading requirements.
Your paper will automatically be evaluated through Turnitin when you submit your assignment in this activity. Turnitin is a service that checks your work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against a database of web pages, student papers, and articles from academic books and publications. Ensure that your work is entirely your own and that you have not plagiarized any material!