I’m studying and need help with a Management question to help me learn.
- Paper outline should address the following:
· Abstract – An overview of the paper topic, importance of the topic etc. Begin your abstract with “The purpose of this discussion is to…”
· Targeted topics – Sample paper subheadings, major areas to be covered in your paper. Use bullets to help separate each subheading.
· Selected references – cite at least five at this point (but will need to cite more in final paper). Also, see “Annotated Bibliography” below.
· Expected conclusions – what you expect at this point, recognizing that your final conclusions may be different; expect to discuss the difference(s) in your final paper.
- Annotated bibliography:
- Annotation is simply a brief summary of the articles highlights, relevance to your paper etc. Two or three sentences for each paper are sufficient.
***my final paper about (Humanitarian Aid for Children During Disaster)
***APA sitation style
***Use only updated resources