I need help with a Law question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
BCJ 3601 Unit V Case Study
Read “What Constitutes the Crime of Stalking?”, and write a case study that addresses the questions below.
- Provide a brief overview of the handout.
- What are the elements of the crime of stalking under the statute discussed in this case?
- Do you agree with the court of appeals that the statute is not unconstitutionally vague?
- Is the evidence in this case sufficient to support a stalking conviction?
Your case study will be at least two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. It should present an insightful and thorough analysis with strong arguments and evidence.
You are required to use at least two outside resources, one of which may be your textbook. All resources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Your case study, including all references, will be formatted in APA
PS 1020 Unit V Mini Project
A privately owned island off the coast of Florida has been left to you by the eccentric owner who recently died. The island is large enough for several small communities to be developed. You want to start off on the right foot by establishing a local government, a judicial system, and a law enforcement system. The only stipulation is that you cannot be the dictator of the island.
For the Unit V Mini Project, you will describe the following points:
- the type of local government you would establish (e.g., county, city),
- the form of that government (e.g., township, municipal charter),
- the management system (e.g., commission, mayor, council),
- how leadership positions would be instated (e.g., appointment, election),
- the type of law enforcement and judicial system you would put into place, and
- your rehabilitation system for any criminal offender.
You can mix and match your government, judicial, and law enforcement decisions, but you must fully explain the reasons why you chose the types of systems. You must also address how your government would work with other governments/agencies and in what ways.
Your mini project must be three full pages in length, not including your title page and reference page. Outside sources are not a requirement. If you do not need to use any outside sources, you do not need to include a reference page, but if you do choose to use them, they must be cited and referenced according to APA. In addition to the title page and possible reference page, be sure to follow all other APA formatting standards (Times New Roman, 12-point font; double spacing; running head; and 1-inch margins).