Help me study for my Business class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Briefly tell your reader what your company is and why it will be successful. Include your mission statement, your product or service, and basic information about your company’s leadership team, employees, and location. You should also include financial information and high-level growth plans if you plan to ask for financing.
Company Description (differentiation/advantage → SWOT analysis)
- Use your company description to provide detailed information about your company. Go into detail about the problems your business solves. Be specific, and list out the consumers, organization, or businesses your company plans to serve.
- Explain the competitive advantages that will make your business a success. Are there experts on your team? Have you found the perfect location for your store? Your company description is the place to boast about your strengths.
- Good employees, Good word of mouth marketing
- Weekends are busy
- Website design
- Summer and School breaks are busy
- Financial recording
- Foot traffic marketing
- Slow business during weekdays
- Website (needs updates)
- Only able to sell packaged goods (i.e. cannot sell hot coffee from a pot)
- Low social media engagement
- Cleaning routine???????????