I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
Hazardous Materials and Industrial Safety
1. Read Noll Chapters 9 to 11
2. Read Stilp, R. and Bevelacqua, A.; Emergency Medical Response to Hazardous Material Incidents, Chapter 5, 12, App A
3. Read Henry, T.; Decontamination for Hazardous Materials Emergencies
4. Consider browsing Medical Management of Radiological Casualties, from the Resources/Library
Discussion Bored Questions
1. INDIVIDUALLY, identify your local and/or regional HazMat resource facilities or “key personnel” (toxicologist, poison control center, industrial/transportation mitigation expert teams, etc) (I live in Ardmore,PA 19003). Provide the contact, agency, address and phone contact as a resource list. Which ICS form would this best be placed on?
2. Prepare your “Master” Incident Action Plan “Template” for your portfolio, specifically (including) related to all government and private resources, including specialized medical care facilities, that you would use for an event in your jurisdiction.
3. Locate, identify, and provide your cohort with two “unique” (not class materials cited) on-line or off-line resources for the identification of hazardous materials or the protection/mitigation/emergency care of same. (In other words, resources that would be useful to you if you were in the role of the HazMat IC or Tech Specialist).
4. Research and review the CDC’s Strategic National Stockpile (SNS). List the purpose and goal of the SNS for local response and governmental response organizations.
– APA Style
– Kindly, answer all discussion questions clearly and completely.
– I live in Ardmore, PA 19003
– I attached two samples of expected answer.