Choose any one of the celebrity who died of an Accidental overdose of one or more drugs.
Please do not deal with a suicide case. Accidental death only. Your celebrity could be an actor, model,
musician, athlete, author, and so forth. [The list of such individuals who died accidentally from overdoses will be attached to this document.
After you have done the research on your celebrity, answer the questions below. Please use paragraphs.
1. List the celebrity’s name and in the References section, be sure to cite the source(s) from where you obtained your information List the drugs reported to be causal to that person’s overdose
2. Describe any signs and symptoms of serious drug abuse.
3. Describe any risk factors that could have contributed to drug use and abuse (such as family history of drug abuse, dysfunctional family, and so on).
4. Were there any prior criminal charges brought against this individual before his/her death? If so, what were the charges or court recommendations for treatment?
5. If applicable, what was your reaction to hearing of this person’s death? That is, how did you feel about it and what did you think?
6. Do you think that knowledge of this person’s accidental death has had any long-term effects?
7. Find at least one academic journal article (published in the last ten years) that is related to your celebrity’s deathin general. For example, you may find an journal article revealing that the
death of a famous person appears to have no effect in curbing drug-using habits of youth; or a journal article on the toxicity of different combinations of drugs.
8. List reference information using APA style